163 Birrell Street, Waverley nsw 2024
Pool Spa and Steam Room
Communal entertaining area
Introducing luxury one bedroom residence – now selling
LOT 52/163 BIRRELL STREET, WAVERLEY
1 bedroom 1 bathroom 79 m² residence
One bedroom residences are spacious and light filled averaging 74sqm, with generous balconies.
Kitchens are fitted with Miele appliances, natural stone splashbacks and timber laminate joinery with thoughtful inclusions such as an open pantry with glazed display shelving and natural stone to enable residents to personalise their home.
Bathrooms are designed for indulgent pleasure with an overlay of practicality, mixing easy to maintain tiles with natural stone, timber laminate and lighting features.
Finishes in two colour palettes are on offer for the purchasers each inspired by the local landscape – the soft sandy tones of sandstone cliffs and the muted grey and blue tones of the ocean.
Enjoy all on offer at The Langlee by Mirvac:
- Minutes from Tamarama, Bondi and Bronte Beaches
- Resident only Wellness Centre with 20m lap pool, steam room, treatment room, gym, yoga and stretching areas
- Landscaped rooftop with barbecue, outdoor dining, entertaining and private space for residents only
- Private resident gardens
- Close to cafes, restaurants, retail
- Bus stop at the Birrell Street site frontage
- Secure basement car parking and visitor spots
- Public indoor and outdoor contemporary restaurant, bar, café and bowling greens
To find out more, please book a VIP appointment - 9080 8888.
All illustrations are an artist's impression, indicative only and design is subject to change. Internal images are not necessarily representative of the specific lot listed. Views depicted are to be used as a guide only and are not to be relied on as representative of the final view. Views will vary depending on the level and location of the lot. This online listing is indicative only and is not an offer or a contract.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.