57 Skyring Terrace, Newstead qld 4006
Isle Waterfront Newstead
Parks and open space
Education within 5kms
Healthcare within 5km
Cafe or restaurant onsite
Walking or cycle trails
This two bedroom, two bathroom on level 5 has been carefully designed with a focus on alfresco living.
As you enter apartment 2055, you’re greeted by the sleek double-sided kitchen with high quality finishes including reconstituted stone benchtops and splashback and European appliances. High ceilings and expansive glazing encourage natural light and ventilation and extend the living area out onto the balcony, allowing you to welcome the outdoors in.
Isle Residence features:
- Choice of a light or dark scheme
- 20mm reconstituted stone kitchen benchtop and splashback
- 600mm European appliances and gas cooktop
- Timber look laminate joinery in kitchen and bathrooms
- Mirrored shaving cabinet with strip lighting underneath
- Floor to ceiling tiling to bathrooms
- Tiles as standard to living, dining and kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans to the living area and bedrooms
- Mirrored sliding door wardrobes with open shelving and hang rail
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Fisher and Paykel dryer to laundry zone
Overlooking a vista of Waterfront Park towards the Brisbane River, the rooftop Isle Resort combines lively social spaces, with private tranquillity and wellbeing including a heated infinity edge pool, sauna*, magnesium spas, wellness rooms, yoga lawn, bbq areas and a private dining room*
Located on level 2 the Isle Lounge will be your new office and meeting space while the resident-only fitness centre offers a fully equipped space for cardio and training.
To find out more please contact the Isle Sales Team on 07 3859 5222 or visit our Sales Suite located at 13 Cunningham Street, Newstead.
*The enclosed dining room, sauna and treatment room are subject to Brisbane City Council approval and are subject to change.
NOTE: Image shows Type 5 Residence on Level 18.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.