6 Goodison Court, Mulgrave vic 3170
Parks and open space
Parks and open space
Sophisticated and Spacious, this Waverley Park Icon is Yours to Secure
This contemporary Mirvac designed home offers position, prominence, and polish for a life in perfect balance.
Located centrally within the desirable masterplanned community of Waverley Park on a large 419sqm block of land, 6 Goodison Court boasts intricate detail, light-filled living zones, spacious bedrooms with robes and bathrooms across 2 superb levels. Featuring a brand-new interior refurbishment, this is a home with the space, style, and sophistication suitable for both functional living and entertaining. An exquisite open-plan kitchen with a generous-sized island bench has been fitted out with quality European appliances and forms the centrepiece of a flowing floor plan accentuated by a feature staircase, bluestone feature tiles and the modern conveniences you would expect from such an exceptional offering.
With sustainability in mind, residents will benefit from solar panels, LEDs, high performance window glazing and water efficient (5-star WELS rated) tapware. A bright, low-maintenance outdoor entertaining space is surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens and large double glazed sliding doors to allow for seamless indoor-outdoor flow.
The pristine location ensures parks, playgrounds, shopping, and picturesque walking trails are within proximity.
- Recently refurbished ex-display home
- Desirable corner block location in the Waverley Park masterplanned community
- Open plan ground floor living, with three distinct living and dining zones
- Kitchen with stone benches, SMEG appliances, Butler’s pantry with large amounts of storage including motorized overhead cupboards
- Extra large Master bedroom with WIR + ensuite
- Modern central bathroom with additional downstairs powder room
- Flexible upstairs retreat/rumpus/study space
- Laundry room with direct outdoor access
- Large glass sliding doors providing seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining space
- Flourishing gardens and lawns, double garage with internal access
- Gas ducted heating and cooling to first floor, split-system to ground floor
- Waverley Park location close to schools, shops, parks, and trails
- Sustainable features including solar panels, LEDs, high performance window glazing and water efficient (5 star WELS rated) tapware
For all enquiries, please contact:
1. Sara Liyanage 0491 091 818 email@example.com
*The information and images are intended only as a guide and are not to be relied on as representative of the final product.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.