Visiting our Sales Offices by Appointment
NSW, QLD AND WA: OPEN FOR VIRTUAL TOURS AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
In accordance with regulations, our sales offices are open to the public in New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia. Opening hours are displayed on our project websites which you can find links to from here.
Alternatively, you can also enjoy a virtual tour or virtual appointment from the comfort of your home.
About your upcoming private appointment
We take the health and wellbeing of our customers seriously. It’s at the heart of everything we do at Mirvac and is one of the cornerstones of our brand.
For your upcoming appointment, you can be assured that:
- From 7 August 2020, you will see our teams in NSW and VIC wearing masks whilst working. While we are already missing seeing each other’s smiles, our highest mission is the health, safety and well-being of our team and you, our customers and community;
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed;
- There is regular cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces;
- Hand sanitiser is readily available;
- Our staff are instructed to self-quarantine if:
- They or a household member has had close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19;
- They have had close contact with someone suspected to have COVID-19; or
- They have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team is continually updated with the latest advice and regulations.
VIC: RESIDENTIAL SALES OFFICE NOW OPEN
We are pleased to inform you that our sales offices in Victoria have now re-opened to the public. In accordance with the Victorian State Government's updated guidelines issued on the 29th October 2020, the requirements for visiting a Victorian Sales Office are as follows:
- A mask that covers the face and mouth must be worn by all people attending the Sales Office
- Numbers in the sales office at any one time will be based on the 4m2 rule. The capacity of each sales office will be advised on the front door
- Social distancing guidelines must be observed
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- You must self-quarantine and not attend a sales office if:
- You or a household member has had close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
- You have had close contact with someone suspected to have COVID-19; or
- You have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Our staff will of course also be following the above guidelines and are continually updated with the latest advice and regulations.