Visiting our Sales Offices by Appointment
QLD SALES OFFICES
From Tuesday, 30th March 2021 until Friday, 2nd April 2021, our sales offices will be open by virtual appointment only in line with the Queensland Government health advice.
Our sales offices will also be closed on Friday 2nd April in line with Easter trading hours.
NSW, VIC and WA: SALES OFFICES OPEN
In accordance with regulations, our sales offices are open to the public in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia. Opening hours are displayed on our project websites which you can find links to from here.
Alternatively, you can also enjoy a virtual tour or virtual appointment from the comfort of your home.
About your upcoming private appointment
We take the health and wellbeing of our customers seriously. It’s at the heart of everything we do at Mirvac and is one of the cornerstones of our brand.
For your upcoming appointment, you can be assured that:
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed;
- There is regular cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces;
- Hand sanitiser is readily available;
- Our staff are instructed to self-quarantine if:
- They or a household member has had close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19;
- They have had close contact with someone suspected to have COVID-19; or
- They have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team is continually updated with the latest advice and regulations.
WA: RESIDENTIAL SALES OFFICES
In accordance with the WA State Government Guidelines, the below will apply for those visiting our sales offices.
- You must register using the Safe WA app or by completing a registration form at the entry
- Numbers in the sales office at any one time will be based on the 2m2 rule
- Social distancing guidelines must be observed
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- You must self-quarantine and not attend a sales office if:
- You or a household member has had close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
- You have had close contact with someone suspected to have COVID-19; or
- You have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Our staff will of course also be following the above guidelines and are continually updated with the latest advice and regulations.