Top 10: Book Recommendations
Discover some of the top books to read whilst staying at home with this selection of bestsellers for adults and children from Booktopia.
There are more than 2 million books published every year according to UNESCO but when it comes to time spent reading Australia ranks only 15th equal in the world. India is number one with it's citizens reading for 10 hours and 42 minutes each week, compared to Australia with only 6 hours and 18 minutes in the pages of a book. So, let’s turn reading into a national sport and become the world’s best readers.
You might like to start with this selection of bestsellers for adults and children from Booktopia, an Australian owned online book store.
TOP 10 CHILDREN'S
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
- All the Ways to be Smart by Davina Bell
- E-Boy by Anh Do
- The Invisible String by Patrice Karst
- Young Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe
- Hey Warrior by Karen Young
- Bluey Easter Fun Craft book by Bluey
- Girl Stuff by Kaz Cooke
- Bluey by Bob Bilby
- Claris Bonjour Riviera by Megan Hess
TOP 10 FICTION
- The Loudness of Unsaid Things by Hilde Hinton
- The Mirror & The Light by Hilary Mantel
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Elia Owens
- The Good Turn by Dervla McTiernan
- Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas
- Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
- Grown Ups by Marian Keyes
- The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.