The Mirvac Difference
Our commitment: to deliver a quality product and service experience that meets your expectations of Mirvac. To achieve this, we aim to:
- Be responsive to your needs
- Be available from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Provide you with regular and clear information, customised to your requirements
- Respect your personal information in all dealings
- Value your feedback to improve our services
- Provide a forum for customers to express any dissatisfaction with either the timeliness or quality of our service / product
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MIRVAC RESIDENTIAL POST COMPLETION WORKS IN VICTORIA FROM 8 JULY 2020
In the current environment, we are taking the necessary measures to ensure the Health and Safety of our customers, staff, suppliers and the community.
Our Mirvac Customer Relationship and Settlement Team are here to support you on the contact details below to talk through your concern. The team is available from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
At this time, we would like to respectfully request that all non-critical works to properties located within Victoria be rescheduled at a later date. Our Mirvac Construction and Post Completion teams are available to promptly assess all critical concerns that deem your property unsafe.
Non-critical works to properties in New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia can continue at this point in time.
Other contact information:
- Apartments Only - For any damage or issues with the common property in your building or your estate please contact your Strata Manager or Building Manager.
- For any life-threatening emergencies please contact 000 directly.
- For any issues that arise that need immediate attention please refer to your Owner’s Manual
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.