Construction has officially commenced at Waterloo Collective, a $900 million joint venture between Mirvac and John Holland, which will deliver a mixed-use precinct combining residential apartments, social housing, student accommodation, commercial offices, a vibrant ground plane including retail, community facilities and public open space.
Mirvac expands residential offering with acquisition of leading land lease community operator Serenitas
Mirvac Group (Mirvac) [ASX: MGR] today announced it has entered into binding agreements to acquire one of Australia’s leading land lease operators, Serenitas.
Brisbane’s state-of-the-art Heritage Lanes building and precinct, head office to Suncorp and KPMG, is the first in the world to achieve a 6 Star Green Star Buildings certified rating, a new world-leading sustainability benchmark from the Green Building Council of Australia.
Construction has officially commenced at Mirvac’s Harbourside mixed use precinct, a significant milestone in the $2 billion revitalisation project which will deliver a critical missing piece of Sydney’s $15 billion Western Harbour rejuvenation that has been underway since the completion of the International Convention Centre.
Leading property group, Mirvac, and its existing capital partner, Australian Retirement Trust (ART), one of the country’s largest super funds, have today announced the launch of the ~$0.37bn Mirvac Industrial Venture (MIV or the Venture). ART will invest 49 per cent in the Venture, with Mirvac to retain the remaining 51 per cent.
Mirvac has established a strategic relationship with Japanese Real Estate company, Daibiru, which is investing in a 50 per cent share of Mirvac’s next generation workplace development, 7 Spencer Street.
Australia’s property industry, which has blazed a trail in deploying sustainable finance to support investment in greener, more efficient buildings, is now tackling perhaps its toughest challenge: Scope 3 emissions.
Looking towards the future is something Mirvac is all too familiar with. Our commitment to sustainability, community and innovation in reimagining urban life means that we’re always looking to tomorrow.
New research suggests office metrics should move from focusing on efficiency to experience following a transformation in the way we work.
Construction has commenced at Mirvac’s new 14-hectare industrial estate at 300 Manchester Road Auburn (known as Switchyard) today, a state of the art last mile logistics facility set to provide over 700 construction jobs, and 1,000 permanent jobs once completed.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.