Below explains at a high level, Mirvac's process from vendor onboarding through to invoice payment. Refer to the Invoicing and Payments page for details on what to do to ensure that you are paid promptly.
- Participate in Mirvac’s Procurement or Tendering process
- Vendor provides required information for New Vendor Onboarding process
- New Vendor set up form submitted by Mirvac staff
- Vendor completes digital survey
- Vendor is set up in system & Mirvac staff can then create a Contract/ PO
- Vendor receives system generated iTWOcx Contract or Yardi PO to request goods or services
- Vendor complete or provide works / services
- Invoice received in System and auto matched for review
KEY MIRVAC CONTACT
Accounts Payable team
For Payment Enquiries
For Updated Insurance Certificates
For Investments, Asset Management and Funds Management
For Corporate and D&C
Commercial discussions, contract extensions and variations for group services and asset management
Update your information
Update your Master Vendor File and notify Mirvac of any changes to your contact information, ABN, tax or other things
Want to be a Mirvac vendor?
Contact us to register your interest to become a valued Mirvac vendor.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.