Applications for our 2024 Internship program have closed
Mirvac’s internship program is designed to assist you in building your career in the Property & Construction Industry during your final year of study. This program allows for students to apply their university knowledge to real world projects and job activities.
Our Internship program includes:
• One year Internship in your area of study, part-time around your study schedule
• Rotations across job families and asset classes in some divisions to support a diverse experience
• Participation in a Hatch Innovation Project
• Asset site tours
• Corporate learning programs to build upon your professional and technical skills
• Property education modules
• Networking opportunities across business teams and our Executive Leadership Team
• Guided lectures each week from our Management Leadership Teams
• Support structure including a Manager, Buddy, Mentor and Intern Program HR Team
Bring your education to life with opportunities across multiple areas of our diverse business. We are recruiting students in their penultimate year who are due to graduate in 2024 in the following areas:
• Construction (please refer to our Cadetship program page)
• Design & Architecture
• Sales & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Strategy & Operations
• Build to Rent
• Funds Management
• Procurement & Premises
• Stakeholder Relations & Customer
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.