We're ready when you are.
The Mirvac team is excited to welcome you back to the office in NSW from Monday 11th October 2021, and VIC shortly thereafter. We know that safety is at the top of everyone’s mind right now, so we’ve answered some of the questions you might have.
Mirvac care about the safety of staff, customers, contractors and visitors to our buildings. Mirvac follows all relevant directions from Federal and State government health departments with regards to the operation of Mirvac buildings.
(last updated: Tuesday 19 October 2021)
NSW Government - useful links:
- NSW Reopening Roadmap
- NSW Guidance for businesses with linked COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 Safety Plans
- Covid-19 Safety plans - Office environment (including call centres)
- NSW Contact tracing and isolation rules - What businesses need to know
- Contact risk assessment for community and workplace settings
(last updated Thursday 28 October 2021)
VIC Government - useful links:
- VIC Reopening Roadmap
- VIC GUIDANCE FOR BUSINESSES WITH LINKED COVID-19 CASES
- COVIDSAFE Plan
- Authorised provider and authorised worker list
- Authorised provider and authorised worker permit
If you have any questions specific to your office, call your Mirvac Asset Management Team. We’re always here to help.
In addition, you can also call the Australian Department of Health Coronavirus Health Information Helpline on 1800 020 080. This line operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.