Respondents will only be eligible to be entered into the draw and, if successful, the benefit of the ‘Quarterly Customer Satisfaction Survey” Competition subject to satisfactory compliance with the following Terms and Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions are for the ‘Quarterly Customer Satisfaction Survey Competition (Competition). Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
2. This Competition is run by Mirvac Projects Pty Ltd ABN 72 001 069 245. (The Promoter). Level 28, 200 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
3. Entry is open to individuals who are residents of New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia aged 18 or over. Corporations will not be eligible. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with the Competition, are ineligible to enter.
4. The Competition commences at 9:00 (EST) on 01/01/2022 and ends at the extended time and date of 23:59 (EST) on 31/12/2023 (Competition Period).
5. Entry is limited to one entry per person for the entire Competition period.
6. To enter complete one of the following Mirvac customer satisfaction survey types online during the Competition Period: First Impressions; Sales Experience or Post-Settlement. These surveys will be emailed to eligible Mirvac customers.
7. All eligible entrants who complete the survey each quarter will be entered into the draw to win a Gift Card worth $1000 (Prize). The relevant quarters are: Quarter 1 - 1 January to 31 March, Quarter 2 - 1 April to 30 June; Quarter 3 – 1 July to 30 September; Quarter 4 – 1 October to 31 December, of the year the survey response is received by Mirvac.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
10. If the Prize or any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Prize or any element of the Prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
11. Any persons taking advantage of this Competition do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. There will be one winner per quarter. The winner of The Prize will be drawn at random, by Mirvac on at Level 26, 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The draw will be conducted in the first week of each quarter. No correspondence will be entered into by Mirvac regarding the result of the draw.
13. The gift card may be subject to terms and conditions of the gift card issuer including dates by which the card must be activated and expiry dates of the gift card. Mirvac is not responsible for any terms and conditions of the gift card issuer.
14. The winner will be contacted via email and phone after the draw and must contact the Promoters by reply email no later than 17:00 10 days after notification to claim the Prize. The winner must provide a certified copy of his or her drivers’ licence or passport verifying his or her identity with the email claiming the Prize.
15. If a Prize is not claimed by a winner by 09:00 on day 11 after the draw, the Promoter will deem the winner to be no longer eligible.
16. Entrants agree that the Promoter has a royalty free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit, communicate to the public, and adapt all material provided to the Promoter as part of the Competition which includes use of their name, image, entry, and/or voice via any medium for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products or services produced or constructed by the Promoter. Each winner agrees to any further conditions (whether included in further documentation or otherwise) reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded the Prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants further warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. all of the content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
c. they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these terms & conditions; and
d. they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these terms & conditions.
17. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether any of the content will be posted or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove content from its websites at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion (including if properly notified that such content infringes any third party intellectual property rights). Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post any of the content on its websites, the terms and warranties set out in these terms & conditions continue to apply
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.