Restricted Access Agreement
The documents on this website relate to a fully underwritten institutional placement (the “Placement”) of new stapled securities and an offer of new stapled securities pursuant to a non-underwritten security purchase plan (the “SPP”) by Mirvac Limited (ABN 92 003 280 699) and Mirvac Funds Limited (ABN 70 002 561 640; AFSL 233 121) in its capacity as responsible entity of Mirvac Property Trust (ARSN 086 780 645) (collectively, “Mirvac”), and:
- have been prepared to comply with the requirements of the securities laws of Australia; and
- are for use only by residents of Australia and New Zealand from within Australia or New Zealand.
They must not be released or distributed in the United States, or in any jurisdiction outside of Australia and New Zealand where distribution may be restricted by law.
The documents on this website do not constitute an offer of securities in the United States or to any person outside Australia or New Zealand to whom such offer would not be lawful. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”) or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States. Any securities described in, or sold pursuant to, these documents may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the U.S. Securities Act or pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration, or to any person outside Australia or New Zealand to whom such offer or sale would not be lawful.
Details of the Placement and the SPP are contained in the announcements dated 29 May 2019 and 4 June 2019, respectively, issued by Mirvac which may be downloaded from this website.
The SPP offer will be made to eligible security holders under the terms set out in an offer document relating to the SPP. The SPP offer document will be mailed to eligible security holders at their registered address in Australia or New Zealand. Security holders eligible to participate in the SPP should read the SPP offer document carefully before deciding whether or not to apply for the securities under the SPP. Further details of the SPP will be provided to eligible security holders in due course.
By clicking the ‘I CONFIRM’ button below and accessing the documents in this website, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you have read, understood and agree to the terms contained in this notice;
- you are a resident of Australia or New Zealand accessing this website from Australia or New Zealand;
- the State, Territory or Region and postcode provided by you for your primary residence in Australia or New Zealand is true and accurate;
- you are not in the United States and you are not acting for the account or benefit of a person in the United States; and
- you will not release or distribute a copy of these documents in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it is unlawful to do so.
If you have any questions, please call:
+1800 356 444 (within and outside Australia)