Welcome to My Securities.
Mirvac is committed to keeping securityholders updated on the Group’s activities and providing them with access to information about their investment. The My Securities hub provides securityholders access to:
- Securityholder Login – provides Mirvac securityholders with access to their registered investment information at Link Market Services.
- Distribution Information – current and historical distribution information including Managed Investment Trust notices.
- Frequently Asked Questions – general questions and answers about securityholder investments with Mirvac.
- Securityholder benefits – current benefits available to Mirvac securityholders, such as the current special program through Accor.
- Apportionment ratios – cost base information for each individual entity making up a Mirvac Group stapled security, to be used for taxation purposes.
- Annual General Meeting – information about the upcoming and past Annual General Meetings.
Supplementing the My Securities hub, are items available from the main Investor Centre menu including:
- ASX/Media announcements – up-to-date ASX and media announcements released to the market.
- Events calendar – upcoming events, such as results market briefings or distribution payments.
- Security price – current ASX prices, historical prices and a security calculator.
Notice of reliance on ASIC Class Order 13/655 (“ASIC CO 13/655”) – Setting Unit Issue Price
As from the 19 September 2013, Mirvac Funds Limited (ABN 70 002 561 640, AFSL 233121) as responsible entity of the Mirvac Property Trust (ARSN 086 780 645) will rely on ASIC CO 13/655.
We hope you find this information easy to access and useful for your investment with Mirvac.