103 South Wharf Drive, Docklands vic 3008
Voyager at Yarra's Edge
Parks and open space
Communal entertaining area
Pool Spa Sauna
Voyager is complete and ready to welcome you or your tenants now.
With a generous 84 square metres of indoor/outdoor living, apartment features include:
• Open plan living, dining and centrally located galley style kitchen with Smeg appliances
• 7sqm semi-enclosed north-facing balcony with views of the Yarra River
• Master bedroom with built-in robes, lavish ensuite and balcony access with Melbourne city and Yarra River views
• Generous second bedroom with robes and designer style bathroom study nook
• Sleek finishes and quality appointments in both bathrooms
• European laundry
• One storage cage
• Secure parking for one vehicle
Exceptional resident-only amenity includes the Skydeck on Level 43 complete with sweeping views of the city skyline across to Port Phillip Bay, an open-air lounge with fire pit and a yoga lawn. Further exclusive-use amenity includes a private dining room and bar, and a cinema/karaoke room.
Voyager residents also enjoy full access to the Wharf Club (included in the Owners Corporation fees), a state-of-the-art health and well being facility including a fitness centre, pool and spa, located just a short stroll from the grand lobby entrance.
*Interior photography is intended only as a guide and is not to be relied on as a representative of the actual apartment. Purchasers should make their own enquiries. Furniture, artwork, plants and accessories shown are not included.
Mirvac acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters of Australia, and we offer our respect to their Elders past and present.
Artwork: ‘Reimagining Country’, created by Riki Salam (Mualgal, Kaurareg, Kuku Yalanji) of We are 27 Creative.