Visiting our Sales Offices by Appointment
NSW, QLD AND WA: OPEN FOR VIRTUAL TOURS AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
In accordance with regulations, our sales offices are open to the public in New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia. Opening hours are displayed on our project websites which you can find links to from here.
Alternatively, you can also enjoy a virtual tour or virtual appointment from the comfort of your home.
VIC: OPEN FOR VIRTUAL TOURS AND VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS
In accordance with government guidelines, in Victoria our sales offices are open for virtual tours and virtual appointments. Take advantage of the technology available and arrange a virtual tour to be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. You can walk virtually through each room noting the property features and benefits at your leisure.
About your upcoming private appointment
We take the health and wellbeing of our customers seriously. It’s at the heart of everything we do at Mirvac and is one of the cornerstones of our brand.
For your upcoming appointment, you can be assured that:
- From 7 August 2020, you will see our teams in NSW, QLD and VIC wearing masks whilst working. While we are already missing seeing each other’s smiles, our highest mission is the health, safety and well-being of our team and you, our customers and community;
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed;
- There is regular cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces;
- Hand sanitiser is readily available;
- Our staff are instructed to self-quarantine if:
- They or a household member has had close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19;
- They have had close contact with someone suspected to have COVID-19; or
- They have been experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team is continually updated with the latest advice and regulations.